Reporting illegal pornography

You are a victim of cybercrime (e.g. phishing, sextortion)? Please contact your local cantonal law enforcement authorities, where you will be able to file a criminal complaint. You can also report the crime on the NCSC reporting form:
Reporting form of the National Cybersecurity Centre (NCSC)

Unlawful pornography is the depiction of sexual activities with children or animals, or involving the use of violence. The form below may only be used to report unlawful pornography to fedpol.

  • Submit in full all website addresses (URL) and email addresses you have, involving the incident you wish to report, whether it involves an illegal or a suspicious internet content.
  • Note the date and time when you came across the suspicious content.


Last modification 17.05.2022

Top of page